Unifold bi-fold doors can help increase your sales margins in one of the industry’s biggest growth areas.
With research showing homeowners favouring to seek ways to add value to their property rather than moving home, aluminium bi-fold doors are growing in popularity each and every year. With a fantastic array of configuration, design and colour options to choose from, adding Unifold to your product range is a no-brainer.
Unifold bi-folding doors are manufactured in-house at Unique Window Systems’ state-of-the-art aluminium factory, meaning we can offer you an aluminium bi-fold system that is thoroughly checked by our quality control department and an assurance that every one of our Unifold bi-folds leave our factory perfect.
The Unifold system is very competitively priced, combined with industry-leading turnaround times to ensure your customers are delighted with their new Unifold bi-fold doors, with high security hinges and locking mechanism as standard.
Our expert sales team offer comprehensive support for our network of bi-fold installers, including technical and onsite support.
- High security hinges and locking mechanisms as standard
- Shootbolts top and bottom of the interlocks for enhanced security
- Unique high strength roller design for increased weight capacity
- Dedicated bottom bogey guide for consistent operation and increased security
- Double track threshold allowing greater stability
- Internally beaded with a softline detail to all external doors and panels
- Square bead option
- Four stainless steel wheels ensures smooth and consistent operation
- Unique flush line handle that allows maximum door opening
- Low threshold options – for further information please contact our technical team
Available in a range of styles and designs, panels can be stacked inside or outside of the room, to the left, right or split to stack on both sides. Door sets can be manufactured to replace entire walls to maximise your opening space.
Visit our Downloads section and you will find a wide selection of brochures, order forms and specification guides to choose from.