Tufacade Curtain Walling
Tufacade is Unique Window Systems very own curtain walling system that has the ability to transform a building’s façade into a stunning and unique piece of architecture.
Tufacade gives you the flexibility to create high-performing and functional low rise façades that are visually impressive, both internally and externally. The system is thermally broken and can incorporate fixed lights, opening vents and a full range of doors.
Low-rise curtain walling can be faceted, curved or angled and provide large expanses of uninterrupted glazing that has the ability to create simple yet dramatic building envelopes.
- 50mm capped curtain walling system
- Glass loads of up to 400kg
- Can be faceted, curved or angled
- Wide range of face caps
- Fully integrated vent options including POV, TBT, top hung, side hung, fixed light
- Large range of box sizes to optimise small to large spans of glazing
- Centre for Window and Cladding Technology (CWCT) certified
- Glazing and infill range from 6mm-50mm
- Fully integrates with all window and doors
- Available in single or dual colour options, polyester powder coating and anodised finishes