BSF70 FOLDING SLIDING DOOR SYSTEM
This folding sliding door system is highly versatile and configurable giving you maximum control over the style and operation of the doors. Multiple panels can be added with open in or open out bi-fold door options to accommodate the design specifications of the building. Unique, flush line pop-out handles allow for square stacking panels when the folding doors are in the open position so that the space is not obstructed any more than is necessary and four solid stainless steel wheels will ensure years of faultless operation.
Form and functionality have been balanced in the design of these folding doors and they can be finished in a range of anodised or polythene powder coat dual aspect colours that can complement many external styles. BSF70 folding aluminium doors are highly secure and have been certified under the ‘Secured by Design’ scheme to give peace of mind. Security has not been compromised in the quest for accessibility and the low threshold option makes it possible to achieve DDA and Part M compliance.
- Internally beaded with a softline or square detail to all external doors and panels
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Four stainless steel wheels ensures smooth and consistent operation
- Unique, flush line pop-out handle that allows maximum door opening and square stacking panels
- Low threshold option which can be configured to achieve DDA and Part M compliance
- Certified under ‘Secured by Design’ scheme
- Doors and panels can be used in a variety of configurations, style and design
- All configurations are available in both open-in and open-out options
- Full range of bespoke hardware available
- Glazing sizing range of 28mm-44mm
- Available in single or dual colour option, polyester powder coating and anodised finishes
- The BSF70 folding door system is available in a wide range of configurations
- Panels can be stacked inside or outside, to the left or right, or split stacked on both sides